December 03, 2007

when the light off

50 more pages to go.i'm going to do my best for tomorow paper!!pathology.chaiyok2 fariez! alhamdulillah,i dun hate this subject.n credit to Dr Mervat,who's the most elegent dr of phatology department for make me in love in this subject. huhuhu.actually.i got a msg from my dearest friend.die pun ade paper esok. the subject is..er, fiqh zawaj wat talaq.dun asked me wut is it.cause i dun noe either.

the msg sound like this"..dugaan..api takde.lilin pun takde"lol. time camni la nk black-out kn.sgt la dugaan.n die tak abis bace lagi.n die cakap lg."i'm using this hp for lite"ish2. wut if..in die punye situation??no lilin.with banyak bende nk bce n nk kne igt.er,n i used to close my eyes during recall-wut-u-hv-read section.. hahaha.in that case. im sure.it will take no time to make me bum bum.n zzzzzzz..
lucky die to have hp. mine.baru je out of batery.he.out of credit too. lucky me.ade api.he.alhamdulillah3.

okie2.gtg.smbung bace.





1 comment:

f a i r u z said...

cak.dearest friend ye :p