December 23, 2007

mimpi itu mainan tidur

nothing much today, aside from me berehat2. Actually, last nite i was thinking of doing something smart like study physio after subuh.but apparently, after subuh, i cudn't stop the desire to continue on my dream.it was my first time meeting my dad in dreamland after 27th Nov, which a day that i will remember forever.

amazingly,each seconds in the dream was so real.but after i woke up.i hardly recall it but some. i was back to my childhood.he sent me to school, and waiting for me at noon. i really saw him. he was there with his bike. and smile when i reach him. at nite, he asked me to picit2 his arms.and.. doe.. i cant remember more than that.but, seriusly, the dream make everything alive. i even forgot dad was gone.

owh,well. i blogged bout him again. yup.i guess..i shud stop.
this morning, ona wake me up bnyak kali. again n again.and i said."okie2 frz bgun" but i moving not an inch.bukn slh fariez.my head was stuck to the pillow.and guess what make me wake up. he. when ona said. "fariez jom makan, sy masak nasi goreng n ikan goreng". and she make a jug of fresh oren too.

ps..i just finished the crossword. a task given by Anas. but the boxes tak siap lagi.ingt nk tnye anas how to do it.tp kang anas terkejut lak. dak nie punye la lame cuti. hari nie baru buat.

he. i had a suet dream. while nani bermimpi ngeri.die mimpi kne tangkap ngn israel.hehe. ngeri2.nani2..

1 comment:

MRS CAI said...

wahahaha...kesiannye nani...