December 17, 2007

not a good day

10.00 am :in the lecture hall.najah "kak friez pakai beg baru!!,eee apsal sume pkai beg mcm nie.tolongla?" meanwhile, i felt like all the gals are looking at me.and hotness was on my face.fariez cover2 n said"biarla."n wihout thinking.grab the bag. make my way out from that lecture hall.charateristic of me.soo noticeable.wut a hot-head.smpai kt lecture B,bru frz pk.is it one of merajuk manisfestation??.

a minutes later.one msg receive.open.
najah"akak!apela jgnla ceni.adoi2..."
frz" tak la.ketuk kang.da2.blaja2.he"
Mia"frz mrjuk ek?'
me.talking to myself"frz mrjuk ke??certainly noooot.
frz sepatutnye stay je kt lecture A td kn .
pastu buat do noe je.ampes.

1.34pm :pathology lecture.otak sy da saturated.n i can just feel the pressure slowly increasing in my cranium.suddenly.one msg receive.takn najah lagi?? open."teki teki hr nie.sy ade 3 kpl,4 tgn,5 kaki.soalan nye.siapakah sy.frz begin to reply."wa susah nye.bg la klu.."
hp.off.out of batery.ces.

4.54 pm :on the hp."eh nape wall paper nie da tukar laen"tryin to change it.
open gallery."huh.mane memory card"
open the hp.the place which the memory card suppose to be is empty.
"mane pegi memory card nie.ble hilang??plik."ces.

"bersabarla hati.sesungguh nya sabar itu separuh dari iman"

No comments: