October 26, 2010

Improving or not so?

Woot! Time flies real fast! Hari ni minggu last untuk lecture Pediatrics, which means almost sebulan da Fariez jadi 5th year medical student.kalau kat Msia, i might be the happiest person in the world, sbb 5th year is FINAL year! See how BIG final year means to me! (homaigosh, Fatimah, Nadic n Irma, u guys da final year!!, Ika, Nani, Cai, Shahida n the rest of Alex Med Team, lets keep moving. Hoyeah!) 

tak sabar nk tunggu the moment when i can finally make my own graduation entry.Entry graduation day mcm wajib je ade dlm blog/album grad pun mmg wajib ade kn kat Facebook?

Anyway,a month had past..honestly i have to admit that im not improving that much..which is Sad!Still living my life recklessly,still having 7hours of sleeps, even reach 10hours,gosh! i never had a rude awakening to an alarm after a long time.still living a kinda peace life untill i-know-when. yup when the exam is just 4-3 days to go!aa benci. i hate living my life in such way!

After a month ,still i haven't had a real staying up revising all the lectures and the piles of clinical cases were abandoned. i fail in managing my time. i fail to focus on the things that i shud do,worst i spending the time on non-beneficial sort of things (sleep for instants).

sometimes, i'm doubting myself. i claim myself as a student, but fail to discipline as one. I claim that medical life is busy n time consuming but still, i'm waisting every seconds of my life. i claim lectures are too much to be remembered, but i didn't gave an efforts to understand it..

Terukkan? haish teruk betul!  Mak would be disappointed if she discovers the way i lead my life. :( ( fear not, cause she 's not reading my blog, tapi still...)

Well, my mind had identified a goal n directions.. but still having a problem in carrying it out well. 

I need to improve! Everyone should! Today should be better than yesterday.Thus, i must force myself to take an action, why not.

P/s: Nani, Fairuz n Ika. we all have our own misions n visions, don't we? ayuh berusaha!

3 comments:

MRS CAI said...

yg pnting kte kne semangat!! yosh!!

f a i r u z said...

robbuna yusahhil... yup...ayuh cazpai misi dan visi !

CONNIE said...

ika: semangat yang hilang... aku pun tak mampu nk buat satu..

nani + firuz : best kan duk dgn org yang selalu positive thinking.