September 13, 2010

Raya Sakan

Hari ni da raya ketiga.u know,i never bother to wish my reader(s) Happy Raya. but this time..i wanna take this opportunity to wish ALL my blog reader(s),either u are reading my lil blog silently or actively leaving comments,who are accidentally reach my blog or constantly reading it.

Happy Raya everyone! May u have a splendid n delightful raya ever and as i pray that this Raya will brings me more happiness,well im praying the same thing to all of u.( especially to readers and friends who recently get married or will get married during this raya, to be mention : congratulations goes to these couples: Sue and Atif, Fadel and Atun,Kak Tikah and her spouse,Saadah n Farhanmahabot, Fakrudin and his spouse,Nisa n hers and the last but not least Yus and Miji.Ha ade berapa couples semua? count it by yourself :) kawan-kawan yang lain pun samala, i wishing u guy Selamat hari raya!)

This year,i know,i've been a bad girl.There's a moment where i hate myself so much for hurting people surround me,especially the one who are dear.My mum,sister,Mr F, best friends and my lovely housemates.Now,im glad that i have Syawal,where seeking forgiveness apology are easier than the other months.

Generally, i'm really sorry for any mistakes that i did.anything,i mean ANYTHING that might hurt your feeling pleasee..forgive me.if ada yang tak puas hati,you can mention it by mailing me.yela, kalau ade hutang ke ape kn.

Again Happy raya guy!Kullu am wa entum bi kheir!

So far this, this is my fav raya pic! taken yesterday @ kampung halaman Saida,Sitiawan Perak.

5 comments:

emran mt said...

mr f dah datang raye? ker die datang lusa? :D

f a i r u z said...

farhan mahabot? i know that guy. :)

CONNIE said...

Emran :Belum die datang khamis ni, kebetulan ade open house kat rumah.jemputla dtg sekali Encik Emran

Mr F :oh eh? kebetulan..wonder, mane pulak awak kenal die.

f a i r u z said...

die anak kwn abah.pakcik mahabot. hehe

Wan Amira said...

ade open house ekk.. bleh shoot sunset teluk batik sekali.. yeay!!!

semoga berbahagia...

-emran (yg malas logout akaun wife.. :P)