January 30, 2010

to eat or not to eat

It's already late, but my mind does not seem to stop thinking,i cant sleep and worst i am hungry!!1.13 am is consider very late for me who usually went to sleep at 10 and sometimes 9.( yep,i sleep a lot compare to my secondary school life, which might xplain why i cant do well in my study during University life, cause i sleep more rather than reading/studying.)

anyway,  i decide to write something here instead of going to kitchen and find something to eat. actually i've already got 4 entry in my draft, which for some reasons i do not dare to post. but for this one, nekad nak post jugak.

These few weeks were somewhat hectic to me. (i dont like to used that word, but cant find other word) got piles of lecture notes to read, Clinical round things to be revised,and assgment which im so much not into it.6 days of schooling suddenly burdening soo much.holiday only on friday which u have to do assgment .but people say it's normal to have a hectic life during 20s. maybe i  just have to get used with it.

Besides i got fight with Mum a day before OSCE exam, and it does not seem to be okie till now. it's not really a fight, may i say it just a misunderstanding.but it very much affect me, who cant live without telling everythng to your Mum. yes, im that kind of girl, yang balik sekolah cerita sume bende kat Mak die..and i still like tht till now.er,i guess, im  not suppose to tell much bout it..lets just hopes that everything wil be okie asap.

It's getting cold right here.It's not that cold compare to those snowing places, but being in 16 degree without heater, and my house facing the bay in which u'll get extra freezing air going inside the house every now and then enough to make me stuck in my comforter for almost all the time.(thanks God i was not sent to any of those snowing places, cause i dont think i can survive there.Doesnt that means God knows the best.)
And for tomorrow is going to be partly cloudy, with surrounding temperature more or less 17 degree.the weather forecasts is brought for u by Yahoo-News weather. tq.

I really cant wait for the next Friday! Im going back to Malaysia! gee,seriusly tak sabar.to feel the hotness of sunny day, i hope it's not raining season.is it?  i got so many things to do, to be planned, but cant really enjoy the exciting feeling of going back, cause the assigment thingy is mingling on my mind and it's somewhat stop the nerve transmitting happy impulse in my mind.i can feel that!

 anyway, my luggage is a half way to be ready.

i think i better find something to eat da berkeroncong da ni.Adios! or shud i say goodnite.

6 comments:

joegrimjow said...

eat to live
not live to eat

CONNIE said...

but i friend once said, eat to be fat. which one is true? *confuse

J I W A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

jaga makan dan "minum" za :)

rgds
fairuz

Anonymous said...

hidup untuk makan...

-ika

CONNIE said...

makan untuk gemuk