June 15, 2009

Nobody is perfect


, originally uploaded by nurmylife.
A day before yesterday, i had a fight with him. and he eventually showed me his true color. (which is NOT good, and it somehow freak me)He tried so hard to explain, i heard his voice, but my mind was somewhere else. and he just knew that i'm not there. and asked me, "what am i thinking about?" for god sake i'll never tell him. so i said nothing. it is so typical me.

At first we were like indirectly blaming each other, i was totally in control at first,I was not angry at all.but then, it turned out differently when i knew he purposely ignored my sms.(he told me) so unbelievable! ( yup, i forget nobody is perfect, neither him) Why on earth i'm still expecting that he is way different. well, I'm wrong! Nobody is perfect, that is a real fact.

After the session of blaming each other didn't seem to bring any solution, he start to blame others( not me, someone else). but i felt that is not their fault and it's not fair either, so i stand up for them.

I knew i am very irresistible, i knew it. and walla! I've made him change his words, he no longer blaming other but instead he blame himself. i found it's sweets.. when he helplessly said. "okie, then it's my mistake la " i wanted to laugh, ( u may not understand why, even i don't ) .. but i really felt that he act is sweets .then i said "okie2..it's your fault :) "

usually, i would felt guilty and i'll say, "okie la it's mine,not yours" "seriously, it's me"

but that night, i knew it's mine, but instead of continue arguing with him, i just agree to what he is saying. u get me?i just want all this to be over.

but, i guess he didn't felt good when i agree that it's all his..

to cut it short.. at last we both together said, "it's our fault"

then , i went to sleep while he continues his day.




Nobody is perfect. I'm nobody.

5 comments:

f a i r u z said...

tak baek gaduh2.kan..

CONNIE said...

yup! betul2.

tpi kalau sekali sekale takpe.kn.
kn..?

Anonymous said...

semoga berbahagia...Amin.....romod80

CONNIE said...

penat taw gaduh. letih mental n physical.huhu. tapi takde a smpai nk butakn hati.

Little Ms Midnight said...

Both of you sounds sweet!!!