June 02, 2009

breath to continue living

i plead this little strength will carry me forward.

yesterday midterm was manageable.I've got to be honest to myself after taking it. i know i won't be getting an A, an A is way to high to get, not even in my dreams. but what the important thing is i keep on trying, perhaps for this moment.

i know i' not that good in my study,but it's not fair to treat me like i know nothing. :( u know, how it hurt so much when I'm trying to help, to give an opinion, and u just pretending like u don't hear me.

is that how you treat your friend? am i you friend anyway?
this is it..

let go.

breath.
my dear reader(s) this matters may not even be of any interest for you.thanks to read this.

pray for me guys..while i'm working with this teeny weenie darn strength..

that will carry me foward..

7 comments:

Leyl said...

kak friz,itu namenye self-centered,believig what she said exceed others.susalah kalau org nk tego dia begini,tamo dgr org ckp.hehe.bolayan saja sama mereka.tell other ppl instead.rmai lagi nk dgr kak friz becakap.heee.so stop lowering your confidence lvl oke dear.

Nik.Arif said...

kak o kak..

kl pasal exam, aku pon da pasrah..
ko jgn la down2 eh..

kl pasal die xnk dgr ko nye pandangn, aku sggup mendengarnye... =p

hehehe
thanx teman aku mkn ritu...

CONNIE said...

dear leyl:thankyou very much for those warming and kind words.may God bless u.

poknik "aku segan ngn ko nik"

PAJID said...

owh. lucky luck~~

f a i r u z said...

jagalah Allah,nescaya Dia akan menjaga kamu

Nik.Arif said...

kak..
ko segan ngan aku?????
bia btol ko......

CONNIE said...

pajid:thnks sis. igt doakan akak selalu.

fruz :iA

nikarip:betul la. nape tak caye? :D