June 08, 2012

Weekend Bits









This weekend just seemed to fly right by... a complete opposite of how last weekend seemed to feel. Last week I've spend the whole day doing..urgh, even i hate to mention it.

This weekend,finally,I'm starting to read cardio text book, which I've had on hold for awhile.Even i may take sometimes to finish it,but to finally had it start give me such a huge relieve.U know it's not the everyday tasks that pull off our energy, but actually it's the undone things.They keep piling up & drains us out even by just thinking bout it. There was a time when i was so stressed out with my to-do-list and i choose to stop writing it .yeah, bijak dalam kurungan .Little did i know that the only way to get rid of the serabut-ness is just by trying to do all the task asap.

I'm looking forward for a more productive + positive coming days.Ehem, I'm so not going to cry/regret on  the day before final exam.

No comments: