March 02, 2010

Mission : is to make her happy.

I called my mum yesterday, she was having her drink, evening drink i guess.
she was alone. (that somewhat touch me, for i always wanted to be with her,but i'm not sure myself if im able to do that.. )

nway, i said to mum that most of my friends had already booked their ticket for this coming summer break.and i don't have  my ticket yet,( i don't even bother to check for the ticket) which make me feel there is something wrong with me.as im not as excited as before.maybe cause i just come back from Msia a week ago.but others y baru blik dari Msia pun da booked. so there must be something wrong with me!
nah, maybe because im to worried bout the coming exam. yeah maybe..

instead of  urging me to buy the ticket, mum asked bout me coming back for this 19 of June.That is really surprising.U know, we already had a deal before, that im going back for wintr break and will stay in alex till this summer.Mum said i dont have to be there this June.

But eventually, she was asking me bout it. Doesn't that indirectly means she wants me to balik Msia this June?

I m sure there will be a non stop class with no break for the next Clinical Round.which mean if i wanna go back, i have to skip the classes.haih, i wish i am clever enough to be able to score without going to class. -_- anyway, me myself want to go back! for the Truth that im starting to hate my life in Alex! and i want to accompany my Mum.especially when at the time she needs me the most.

so, deal, i'll skip the classes.just for a week. it will not harm me much, i think.Does it?? but what if i'll have an exam on that day?? uh!( hari2 nak dekat exam kene risau psl bende2 mcm ni.)uh!

Whatever it is, i guess i must book the tiket for the summer break, or else I've to pay more,u know, the price will just rise up sesuka hati.or worst, there is no more seat available, even worst kene balik lambt than others! NO WAY!

owh thanks for reading  

5 comments:

f a i r u z said...

mak die seems happy anak die blk tlg2 prepare tuk kenduri ~

CONNIE said...

awak pun mesti jgk kn. baek ngaku.

J I W A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
f a i r u z said...

h e h e h e

gate 4 ritu kan kan? :p

CONNIE said...

pandai