November 25, 2009

My everyday fear.

I'm wondering, is there any people out there is having the same chronic health problem like me.How they manage it?

The problem that im having is not that serious,well, perhaps that's the only sentence that can push me fowards and make me continue my daily life .It has something to do with my large bowel.despite of only a pretty mild pain,every now and then it gives a feeling of discomfort.to some extent it makes me feels like cutting my abdomen and taking out the bowel stuffs and check what the hell is going in there.sigh~

The 1st month i refered it to a doc, he said it just an inflammation.then he prescribed me some drugs to release the so called inflammation and an analgesic.Thank God,the pain went off with the drugs, but a week later, when i am free from those freaking drugs the pain persist.but it became somewhat milder.

a month later, i went to the same doc again, he asked my complaint ,and he did an ascultation.thats all!.in just less than 1 minutes.not worth for my 70 Egyption pound.He asked nothing bout the nature of the pain.well u know, the one that we learn in class, the type of the pain,duration, severity,bla bla and the list goes on..even if he is a professional enough, can he able to diagnose without listening to the patient? i have no idea. what i know is i hate to see a doc. but anyway, he prescibed me the very same drugs, plus 2 new drugs.One of it is a Broad spectrum Antiprotozoal! He suspect me to have parasite??eeuw!

what ever..

anyway,it is not exactly the pain which intefere my life, but it is my brain which cant stop thinking of it. I barely able to focus on anything.Expecially during class.well, im in Colorectal department right now, studying about surgery.my everyday class is enough to frighten me! aa.what do u xpect me to feel?

Recently we learned about surgery of stomas, and we had a chance to see some patient with it.Oh my..i dont wanna have that scary thing on my stomach..tolong la.tolong la.tolong la.

Am i too much?yeah, psycho women. (T.T).


incase u dont know what is stoma, im the psycho women with a kind heart had search a pic for you.njoy the pic! anything else bout it,go google it for yourself ok.



anyhoo, this is way differ from the one that we saw in the ward.
the patients that we observed have the same bulging thingy which is an intestine, with inflammation skin all around it and some fecal matter . The Doc that teach us said that the one that we saw was a bad stoma, and he said the surgeons are learning to make a better stoma.what?

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

wow.. hmm..
hey i hope you'll be fine ya..
take care =)

kenwooi.com

CONNIE said...

thnks kenwooi!

Anonymous said...

slm.,hi kak fariez.
haih.biase la doc cni kan.die cek mcm asalkn cek sudah.hbstu kak fariez skt sbnrnye?dulu kt pnah ade IBS(bkn IBD).berbulan2 gak la skt nih..smpai takleh angkt pon ade.tp skang da alhamdulillah.kene jg ape yg dimkn la.pastu amalkn mknn2 sehat + sunnah2 rasulullah.smoga cpt smbuh yer~insya Allah.

nadeiya said...

dear sis fariez..

pain do interfere with life.
no doubt in that.
kalau saya, chronic pain..walaupun just dull aching pain, tapi klo hari2 saket, kepala pun x henti2 risau.. im just hoping and praying for a better health, insyaAllah..may Allah cure us.both of us.

sakit ni, walaupun just a mild disease, tp ianya semua ujian dri Allah, moga jadi kifarah atas dosa2 kita..

syafakillah k fariez!