October 09, 2009

Glimpses over the summer break

For my own sake I'll leave Malaysia again. for good and it's a sure! Holidays is finally over, bye2 leisure days, and hye, holla to school hospital! my flight will be tomorrow night!why so soon :( ( times fly quicker when it comes to an end, aren't they?)

My holidays,the nearly-2 months is just only bout 20% out of my school days, but what i say? the small time that i got had given me a small indulgences, and it is just nice.

So randoms things i did over the past holidays : Will be updated soon :) [perhaps after landing in Egypt]

5 comments:

anak penjual karipap said...

semoga selamat perjalanan kamu..dan semoga dpt kembali ke Malaysia thn depan...
I miss you

Anonymous said...

belajar kat mana ya

Anonymous said...

selamat jalan za...
setahun lagi...
setahun lagi...

CONNIE said...

aku pikirkan siapa2 aja la anak pnjual karipap ni.

fatt chin Choy: negara Arab

tanpa nama : yup anotherone year. ke 6 bulan ??

Syafiq Sarkawi said...

wooow kelip2 8D...hehe
I call u akak jelah eh?
btw trial physic dapat A2 jelah haha..