May 16, 2009

i smell summer


Sunshine, originally uploaded by Soffia Gisladóttir.

i've been slammed with endless assignments since i've started this new block of urinary system. nevertheless, i'm still wasting each seconds of my life on unnecessary things (needless to say, internet takes almost half of my time at home) yes, I'm pretty aware of it, i know I'm wasting my priceless time yet I'm still doing it. (-.-)'

though,thinking of it deeply, i now realized that I'm actually lack of dreams.yes, that's it! that the main reason for all this procrastination. i have nothing to chase for.perhaps, i have to think more bout the near future and aim for at least something.anything.

what is something..?

anything!

think of something fariez! huhu~ it's time for dreaming!

and yes, summer is approaching, which mean I'm getting near Malaysia.

3 comments:

f a i r u z said...

counting the day.....

sarahR said...

Dreams are meant to be shared... maybe... if you find someone to share them with u, life will be more fascinating! =)

CONNIE said...

fairuz: tak yah kire.

sarah: nnt kite share dua eh? :)