April 07, 2009

Taj Mahal


turkey_blue mosque, originally uploaded by connie.ME.connie.
if i say this is a picture of Taj Mahal, would u believe me?
I'm asking u. yes u!

well, obviously it's not Taj Mahal, not even any mosque near Agra, India.U know Taj Mahal is located in Agra anyway?

okie, enough bluffing.

I really don't know what exactly on my mind.I have mucha things to do, like a bunch of assignments, Mkki homeworks, lectures, not to mention my result on the last sem (i was nothing to be proud of)..but i can still simply sit down eying on this screen, having fun watching a movies?Am i outta my mind or what?
(somehow, i think the answer is "yes")

What 's on earth going round in my "upper box"
(i like those words, reminds me a lot bout pharmacology)

yea, maybe because I've finished my reading thus I'm rewarding myself with an hour of movie.( my soul begging me for a reward )

Histology was boring, at least for me. but not for today.today's lectures was great.particularly histology. i mean the lecturer was great.she did make me feel like i was watching Story telling competition or something. with the expression on her face, her body gesture, and various of tones while delivering the lecture.i tell u, it was totally perfect.I really enjoyed it very much.and the winner for Story competition this season goes to (drums please..)
farieza.lol.abaikan, but seriously, i managed to read it right after the lecture.

I'm non of movie fan, never once being a big fan of any actor.never give a damn of what movie on air. i watched Korean: The full house, and that's the first and the only Korean series that I've watched.(that's because i got the Cd's-a gift from a long lost friend)
Gossip girls? i dun even watched any.just called me lame or anything, i just feel bless for not being into movies.

and again, by accident, it must be Iman who left a copy of movie on my document file.what was the title ? Slumdog..oo, i've heard bout it before, like i care what it's all about.but they say it's a great movie.so since i can't figure what was the thing that makes me feel like trowing myself into the bed, curling in comforter.i better do something else.

I already read all the lectures remember?

well,The movies was released around November 08, so,i doubt if u don't know bout the movie, unless..you're just like me. :P.so, mind me for talking bout this movie if u already seen it.

okie,the movies was about Jamal Malik ( Dev Patel) from Juhu slams.He somehow not that lucky as us,he's living on the street with his brother, they do soo many freaking job in order to survive.and somehow Jamal became a contestant of Who wants to be a Millionaire..and he won 20 million rupees.(how much exactly 20 million rupees?i don't know)

the 1st half of the movie are mostly about the flashback of Jamal's life.my faveret scene was when Jamal said, Amitabh Bachchan.:)and how at last he obtained Amitha Bachchan's autogrpah
erm,the sad scene..when her mother was murdered during anti-Muslims Attack. and when Salim, Jamal's brother purposely let go Latika and left her behind. :(

o yea, i like the opening scene..a question was rose up
"Jamal Malik is one question away from winning 20 million rupees. How did he do it?"
A.He cheated
B.He's lucky
C.He's genius
D.It's written.

Go catch the movie to get the answer.


3 comments:

deennasour said...

masjid tu macam dekat pantai dlm punya masjid.
erm erm,

slumdog best kan?
tapi paling best bila nak jumpa amitabh bachan tu.

dan yang paling gak bila masa tu tgh makan popcorn and minum coke.
eeeyak.

Anak Perak said...

best ker slumdog. aku ade download citer 2. tp sampai la ni aku x tgk2. rasa cam x minat. aku ingat cite mat salih rupanya tamil da.

CONNIE said...

Deen: deen tak buat entry pasal slumdog ke?anyhow, thnks for your comment.

Emi: ntah le, ak rse best je.tamil ke wey? cam hindustan je aku rs.(hr nie tak chat ngn korang, mesti kome rindu aku kn.hik3)