February 10, 2009

Hujan

I've always in a good mood when it come to a rainy day, especially when i have nothing to do with outdoors activity, no plan of going out and play.

today, after the histology examination , i was spending almost 60% of my time at my desk listening to the rhythm of rains. with my loyal teddy besides me (yes, blebby i'm talking bout u *hug). a hot tea ready to be slurped.heater on the other side of me, just enough to make me feel nice and warm. :)
for god knows, how comfort i feel right now.with no paper on the next day, and a day after tomorrow.doesn't that sound comforting, u tell me.

and hours time of raining trigger my memory back to Malaysia..
i must say that i miss those rainy days in Malaysia. less windy than here.
i miss the day that which my bro, my sis n i having fun in rain.
we used to lari laju2, lepas tue meluncur dgn gaya bebas kat rumput depan rumah.
baju kotor tak ingt.i doubt anyone of u had done that.

and also, we used to act like ouh soo hardworking children,
" babaaa, nk g cuci kereta ngn motor" ceh.bajet rajen, sgt tak leh blah. padahal maen je lebeh..
n bazir sabun.ermm, honestly, i would gave a world to be at that moment again.

( except the part that i usually caught a fever a day after that, and my big bro used to make a joke about it, "demam kure2" die cakap. huh! i hate him so much back then, but i now realized, it was only a joke, why i take it so serious?)

enough flashing back the memories :)


Hujan - Sudirman


nah, take this song! it's my favorite song during rainy day.

( u might laugh to dead if u see how i used to sing this song eloquently at age of 8, i sang it with a full expression on my face facing the window with lirik y berterabur of course :) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha
ak slalu rindu blebby..
pe cte ekor blebby yg dh trcabut tuh?
dh hantar g hosp?ekeke...
ganbatte ne~~

CONNIE said...

ceh, bukan nk rindu kt aku.
ekor die aku simpan bawah katil.haha, bukan simpan,aku tolak2 msuk bawah katil.
alex takde hosp 4 teddy, laen la dublin. :P