August 24, 2008

dugaan.

remember that i told you that i was updating my blog at cc last nite.
i paid for rm 1.40 , then i rushed out, for afraid that i might be late for the football match.

but, my rxz was no longer there. seriously, my heart beat stop abruptly.
for a sometimes, i did not know what to think.i was totally blur.but i knew enough to know that i have to walk to home :(. i called my mum. "mak moto hilng" and she was like "huh?"

in short,i did not have a chance to watched the football match because i was stranded at the police station. that nite, i noe that to make a police report is times consuming.everything was settle at about 12.

anyway, that rxz reminds my mum bout my late dad at most, so, she was deeply sad.the worst is she remains unhappy for this whole day. even at this moment. :( that give me a hundred painful in my heart.so u dun expect me to forgive that pencuri. i 'll not forgive that hamba allah. NEVER.

3 comments:

Miss Dels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CONNIE said...

agak la.

KePOMPOM said...

fuyoh.ko boleh bawak rxz?? power gile. aku nak tongkat dia saje dah nak terbalik dah