July 04, 2008

a month from now

nearly a month actually.

a month from now,
i'll be tougher, i'll be okie, i'll be at the best condition ever.i'll leading a happy-non guilty life.
i'll be a smart gal,who knows what exactly she want in this long short life.
i'll noe how to decide.oh, well,that's what i hope..
(and what i always say to my mr kaunsellor,n yes i have my own personal kaunsellor)

a month from now,
no more exams. (but still, i'm not going to forget my academic stuff)
wohoho, i'll be in my mother land, malaysia.i'll be spending most of my time with my most beloved mum. i'll be her favourite companion for the whole 3 months.that's my promise.

hell, yes, a month from now,
and at that time, i am no longer a 2nd year medical student.
doesn't 3rd year sound better, it sound cool to me,3rd year,
i'll be more mature.(yeah, i guess) o man.i can't wait.

but, some how,i feel..

can i just go back to year 2005.

oh yes,

in yur dream.

5 comments:

RinG said...

waah, the whole 3 months? best la leh puasa kat umah.. raya mesti grand kan? welkam2

CONNIE said...

bukan puase je. raye sekali.itu y penting.yippe! balik kg!

f a i r u z said...

selamat pulang :)
selamat bersama emak..
selamat berpuasa..
selamat berhari raya..
selamat bergembira...:)
selamat dan semuanya selamat insyaAllah :)

Anonymous said...

welcome home in advance :D

CONNIE said...

:)(senyum kt alim ngn fairuz)