June 09, 2008

:) wewe~

i am in a jolly HAPPY good mood.


*i wake up earlier than yesterday this morning!not using alarm, not because any wake up call from anybody, and not because anyone. (jgn percaye, sy tpu.)


*well, i ve done with biochemistry practical exam this morning. ;)
the fact that i did not have any enough time while answering the question, did not make me feel that bad, so im pretty happy for not being affected by that, may i said, teribble situation ever.
( seriusly, the time went damn fast okie, i dun think we got one minute for each question.i just finished reading the question and suddenly, the Doctor said "move". i could not even take a breath, and my hand was in tremors. my hand writting was horrible. the most cakar ayam punye tulisan.


*during the titration of the urine i did not break any beaker,burrete and all.even tho, my hand was shaking like crazeee.sgt lega! my friend did make the burrete broke into two. the one who sit infront of me.


*today is my turn to go the market.wohoo~ the freezer shud be empty already by today. tapi ade lagi ikan untuk hr ni. so no need to go to the market today!!


*will having the last practical exam tomorrow.yahoo!!
im happy to tell that i already revised the atlas for unkireable time.
sgt bagus kah sy.*perasan*


okie2.wanna make a call! :)


da~



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..
call me la~ :p
study2 :D

f a i r u z said...

10 more days to go....
:)