May 09, 2008

ps. i love u.


girl : i saw him today

guy : i saw her today

girl : he looked as charming as ever

guy : she looked beautiful

girl : he didnt even look at me

guy : i couldnt even look at her without feeling pain and shy

girl : i went up to him

guy : she came up to me

girl : he didnt say anything

guy : i was tongue tied, she looked gorgeous

girl : he stared at me like i was stupid

guy : she left without saying goodbye

girl : i left cause i had to cry

guy : i still love her

girl : he doesnt love me anymore

guy : i'll never have her again..

girl : i'll always love him..

wtfish la..this dialogs make me cry.
(dun read that more than once, or u'll will feel nothing)
okie.gtg. im promised mum to study straight away afta this.

i luv u mum~ (still thinking sumthing for her during mother's DAY)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so to day is the day... :D
what is the something? :)

CONNIE said...

sumthing end up to be nothing :(
but i sent her msg.how bout u??