April 16, 2008

result was out!

okie. the result was out, yeah at last!
i was at home already,chit chatting with new friends at kampung chatroom. (ppl there r sooo cool).so when Ona asked" result baru kua, nak g tgk tak". i said,"ona tgkkn tuk fariez je la."and i continue my chattng..

and the result was like nothing to be proud of..
percaye la, i was laughing at time i noe the result.noe y?? cause i just dun xpect my result will going to be sgt bagus. so, i wast like..wa~ alhamdulillah no paper to be repeated,and hepi2 la..yup,tipula kalau ckp tak sedey lansung2, i'm sad for didn't get more As,but not that sad...i noe, n i remember that i used to say "im going to give my best" tho, i really wanna give my very best, but then i realized , doing it is way harder than to just say it.so, i dun xpect that much la for this last semester.

but after some of my friends tell their frustration bout their result to me,which their result were much, much , much better than mine.my happy mode drastically changed to unstable mode, a well mix of stress n depress. erm, something like making me thinking,how bad my result..
hahaha. i wanna sream actually."hellooooww, mine lg teruk tau :(. at least u got many As.tak kesah la A minus je ke, A plus ke. still A okie.haih~" n wait a minutes, u r talking bout yours, did u asked how bout mine? see,he/she dun bother to noe my results pun. :( ayok. kawan kah ini??

erm,as conclusion, once shud always be thankful of wut they have. as for me, i learn that life is actually fair n square,u give yur best n u'll get the best, if u dun get the best, God surely, noe it is not the best for you. (er, ape frz ckp nie).when u got Cs,some B, and no A at all,for your last sem, it simply mean,work harder!!

huhu.. so why shud i sad??chill~ ( changing my unstable state of mind to happy de lucky me)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chatting? #kampung? waaaa.. dh lama tinggal tu.. :p

congratz for being happy with ur result :)

macam biasala.. kawan senang, senang nk cari.. kawan susah, susahla nk cari :)

DrAklinaRamli said...

USAHA lg...yg penting semangt bljr tue~frm org xteror cm k fariez...huhuu