February 20, 2008

days after exam

i was looking at blebby ( wut a cute teddy), hold it tight. hug it as it was my 1st time to get it. All i wanted,really u can understand n respond for wut i am saying. so i'll have someone to share my feeling. sigh~ ( i really cant define this feeling.)

for those y tanye frz pasal tidur y tenang. i had a pretty calm, n warm sleep last nite, but only after 3 am.19 feb was a long day. tiring day. (blik exam g oriflame got important thing to buy,then cc>> internat kat rumah sgt sengal, pegi pasar, n unluckily my cooking duty was on that day, then went to carefour.one n only things that i wanted to buy is SOFT PILLOW untuk tdo y tenang, about 9 pm reached home, n there were the guys fixing our internet conection till nearly 12 baru settle, then i got a phone call.talking on phone for almost 3 hours.seriusly im not used to talk on phone for that long.lastly, when it was time for sleep,, i just cudn't fall asleep.)

it was also my day of FREEDOM (as i just finished my final exam for 3rd sem). yeah \(^_^)/.

er, anyway soo much things on my mind rite now. thought that after the exam i can free my mind from thinking too much. but it seem like i have to continue thinking and making decision. im no good in making decision. i hate to choose. GOD help. blebby wut shud i do??

No comments: