January 28, 2008

big gals dun cry

"....The path that I'm walking, I must go alone

I must take the baby steps till I'm full grown, full grown.

Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they?

And I forsee the dark ahead if I stay

I hope you know, I hope you know

That this has nothing to do with you

It's personal, myself and I

We've got some straightenin' out to do

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket

But I've got to get a move on with my life

It's time to be a big girl now

And big girls don't cry ..." fergie

"big gal sometimes do cry.." unknown wink*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

farizah, thanks a lot...thanks sangat2...=)

Anonymous said...

yups, big gals don cry...=)

Anonymous said...

asal big girls dun cry?
wawawa.
aku slalu je nanges,haha.

CONNIE said...

hahaha. mai mmg..